Solution to my Tom experience:
1. Be careful where and when I do nude gymnastics.
2. Close doors and windows at night or when I am home alone.
3. Do not run in my neighborhood with a ponytail.
4. When I get out of my car, notice the people around me.
5. Carry pepper spray on my keychain.
and last but not least...
6. Own a gun. Or two. BIG ONES.
If you are reading this and are a Peeping Tom, please reconsider. I will scare you away with my water guns.
Although Phillip does not usually do pin-ups, he humored me as I was dying to do this shot. True to form, we created some magic and our quality problem of the day was having too many shots to choose from. I hope you enjoy the few that we settled on.